The Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg is back and it's better
One of Volkswagen's most popular 'sporting utility vehicles' returns this week in special Wolfsburg Edition form.
Popular demand sees a new run of 250 Passat Alltrack Wolfsburg Editions released. The hugely capacious and practical off road wagon comes in new colours and with MY18 updates, but retains its $54,990 RRP.
- New generation infotainment system – 9.2" Discover Pro with Gesture Control
- Media Control
- A total of 2 (Apple compatible) USB ports in the front
- Manoeuvre braking, front and rear
- Easy Entry/Easy Exit function for electric seats with memory
- Black Nappa leather
- Active Info Display
- 19" Albertville alloys
- Adaptive Chassis Control
- LED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Premium LED tail lights
- Ambient interior lighting
- Easy open & close tailgate
- Titanium black headliner
- Brushed aluminium dash inserts
- Piano Black centre console
- Steering wheel gear shift paddles
- Tinted (65%) rear windows
- Wolfsburg crest badging
The Wolfsburg Edition shares the Passat Alltrack's 2.0-litre turbo, good for 140kW/400Nm, driven through the familiar six-speed wet clutch DSG and 4Motion all-wheel-drive. With a luggage capacity of 1780 litres backseats folded and 650 litres with the rear pews in place, the Alltrack outpoints most SUVs at its price point.